Try Tapni today
Easily create and order new Digital Business Cards for current and new team members by synchronizing with your Azure, Google, or Slack Employee Directory in a matter of seconds.Try Our Products
Linq vs Dot Card: Which Digital Business Card Is Better For You?
Digital business cards are the future of networking.
Back in the day, we had three-by-five cards that people wouldn't even look at.
Now you have a digital business card that can loop you into a conversation.
Each card has its own unique features and style.
So, you're thinking of trying Linq or Dot Cards as a way to hand out business cards? You're not alone.
These new and technologically advanced cards lead the charge in the digital age.
But why Linq cards or Dot Cards?
What is so special and unique about them? Are they even different at all?
A side-by-side comparison can help you choose which digital business card is right for you.
So if you’re ready, let’s begin!
Linq vs Dot Card - Overview
Linq is a digital business card designed to provide you with an easy way to share your contact information with customers, prospects, and partners.
Linq provides various products, including custom cards, tags, badges, and Apple wristbands with NFC integration.
The Linq digital business card platform supplies you with an intuitive interface to create your own customized cards or import from other sources such as Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, etc.
You can also create custom Linq business cards with your logo and contact information, which makes it easy to brand yourself as an expert in your field.
The fact that they're digital means you can use your own design, which is a big advantage over paper cards.
Linq business cards are easy to print and distribute, so you don't have to worry about finding a printer or mailing them out individually.
Linq digital business cards are versatile, making them a good option for small businesses and large organizations.
Dot Card Overview
The Dot Card digital business card has been around for a few years and has built up quite a reputation as one of the most popular solutions for creating your own custom business cards.
On the other hand, Dot Card is a premier supplier of NFC tags crafted of first-rate PVC and in various colors and designs.
They offer a free app that makes it possible to manage your card information and share it with others.
NFC tags have effectively been reduced to minuscule computers with the ability to store information.
If you tap your NFC technology item on an approved tag, both gadgets will connect and exchange data.
The Dot Card platform also offers great extras like social media icons on your cards so readers can easily interact with you on channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
It's fast and easy to use, and if you're looking for something simple and straightforward, this could be your solution.
Linq vs Dot Card - Key Features
Linq - Key Features
Linq Digital business card features Linq Digital business cards are a great way to make a lasting impression and stand out from the competition.
Here are some of the key features that make it unique:
- QR Codes - Quick Response (QR) codes are barcodes that contain information that can be scanned by smartphones or other devices. With the help of QR codes on Linq Digital business cards, recipients can easily access additional information, such as website links or contact forms, with just one scan.
- High-Quality Printing - The quality of printed materials matters. It reflects the level of care taken in creating content for customers and potential clients alike. Linq Digital uses cutting-edge printing technology to create high-quality prints with vivid colors that won't fade over time.
- Social Media Integration - Social media has become an important part of networking for businesses in today's digital age. Using Link Digital's integrated platform, you can quickly link your social media accounts directly onto your business card so recipients can easily follow you on various platforms without hassle!
- Contactless Sharing Capabilities - In an era where contactless sharing is increasingly important due to COVID-19 concerns, Linq Digital offers a convenient solution for users looking to send their digital cards without ever having to exchange physical copies. By using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, users are able to share their digital information quickly.
- Printed on thick, premium cardstock that feels better in your hands and lasts longer.
- Available in multiple sizes and shapes, including rounded corners, boxed corners, and double-sided printing options.
- Printed with soy-based inks for rich color reproduction and vibrant prints on both sides.
- Made with 100% recycled materials, so you can feel good about using them.
Dot Card - Key Features
Here are some of the key features of Dot card digital business cards:
- Easy customization - You can edit text, photos, and logos on your Dot card according to your requirements. You can also add links to your website, social media accounts, or other online platforms.
- Multimedia support - Dot cards support videos, audio, and images that help you convey your message effectively
- Social media integration - Dot cards are integrated with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc., so you can share them on these platforms easily.
- The unique design of this card makes it stand out from the crowd.
- Dot card business cards are easy to use and can be accessed from any device with internet access.
Linq vs Dot Card - Pricing
The app also offers a free trial period so that you can try out this service before committing to paying for it. Yet, the Pro option renders further amenities, such as comprehensive evaluation and video, offered at a price of $5.00 monthly.
Dot Card Pricing
Dot cards' starting price is $20.00 for a standard card with an option to customize it and provide a discount for buying more pieces.
Which One Should You Choose?
Deciding which NFC business card is best for you depends on your personal preferences and needs.
Dot Card has gotten the go-ahead here with a generous selection of tags, plus a convenient app you can use to store all your data.
Linq digital business cards might make a better pick for those looking for something out of the ordinary since each one can activate particular tasks on different platforms.
So spending a few minutes researching the options and making your own choice is advised.
We suggest you explore Tapni - an all-in-one networking and digital business card solution tailored to your needs.
Check Tapni Digital Business Cards
Tapni has designed a smart solution to elevate how companies conduct business these days - by providing virtual and NFC business cards.
Such cards serve as possible sale weapons, possessing capacities to enclose relevant information of a vendor that ranges from contact details to websites and social media URL links.
They’re perfect for networking events and conferences and can be a great way to provide your potential customers with all the necessary information they need to know about you.
At Tapni, we aim to disrupt the traditional business card marketplace using a high-tech platform.
Our digital business cards can be quickly and easily customized - providing an easy way to promote yourself professionally through a cutting-edge method.
Our platform allows you to skip the need for printing paper business cards and instead allows you to easily tweak information on and change your digital business card on a whim
Our platform provides you with an eye-catching digital business card allowing for an exceptional portrayal of your brand.
Additionally, due to its digital nature, you can insert data such as web links or social media accounts, thus presenting a complete overview of who you are.
Using the Tapni app, you can easily export your connections to CSV or import them to your CRM system using some of our native integrations, such as:
- Zapier, and so on.
So if you’re ready to improve your networking game, choose the Tapni digital business card according to your needs, design it and get ready to kickstart your connections.
Subscribe to Tapni
Sign up to our newsletter and we’ll keep you up to date with the latest arrivals.
30 Best Networking Event Ideas - Offline Icebreakers to Try in 2023
Check out the 30 best networking event ideas to help you break the ice and get everyone form new professional relationship easier.
Read more ➜
Top 10 Virtual Networking Tips To Connect at Scale
Check out the top 10 virtual networking tips to help you from making a great first impression to following up after a conversation.
Read more ➜